Dr. Veejay Deshpandey, at Creative Smiles , has been one of the pioneers in the field of dental implants in India. He has been trained extensively in Advanced Maxillo-mandibular reconstructive Implantology with a post doctorate qualification from D.U, Lille2, France. We specialize in the most modern technology for replacement of teeth with implants. Our expertise lies in treating with the most complicated cases amongst all the age groups.
- Conventional Implants
- Immediate Implants
- Full mouth rehabilitation with Implants
- Single Tooth Implants
- Implant Over dentures
- Screw retained prosthesis
- Subperiosteal and Ramus frame Implants
- Teeth with Implants in One Hour
We use all type of Implant systems like Nobel Biocare, Branemark Systems and Osstem Implant system
What are Dental Implants?
An implant is a man made replacement for the natural tooth root which allows a person to return to non-removable teeth or a more secure dental restoration. In this procedure the adjacent tooth remains intact. There are several types of dental implants to suit our specific needs.
Dental Implants are metal screws placed into the jaw bone. They act as anchors for a set of false teeth. Dental Implants are today's best alternative to natural teeth. They are tooth replacements that allow you to function more normally than conventional dentures and bridges. They can be the foundation for greatly improved smiles and overall facial appearance.
Implants if maintained well can last for several years and will serve well to chew properly thus maintaining your overall health.
There is no need to grind the adjacent teeth as required to replacement with bridges thus maintaining a conservative approach to teeth replacement.
Who would benefit most from Dental Implants?
Due to high success rate of dental implants , just about any healthy adult with missing teeth would benefit from the procedure , however those who would benefit the most would include :
- Individuals missing one or more teeth due to injuries or tooth decay.
- Any adult who is experiencing speech problems due to missing teeth
- Individuals who have trouble eating or chewing due to lack of teeth
- Patients who are unable or unwilling to wear dentures.
- Patients who don't feel their dentures are secure while chewing.
- Patient who would like to replace missing teeth without grinding neighboring teeth.
- Adults who are developing premature wrinkles or sunken in cheeks due to missing teeth.
- Patients who want artificial teeth which would last them life time as opposed to few years.
- Adults who are insecure about their smile due to missing teeth and are looking to get their confidence back.
Types of Restoration with dental implants :
1. Single tooth implant
2. Multiple tooth replacement with Implant Bridge :
3. Full mouth rehabilitation with implants
A. Implants with fixed bridges